It’s hard to stay on top of all the tax deductions you’re allowed to take.
According to H&R Block, these are some of the most often overlooked tax write-offs.
Click to view details regarding each tax deduction:
- Loss from a Natural Disaster
- Moving expenses associated with moving to a new job location
- Medical expenses
- Out-of-pocket job expenses
- Tuition & fees for higher education
- Home office expenses
- Charitable contributions including these little-known secrets (View all charitable contributions according to the IRS.)
- Hybrid vehicles
- Car donated to charity
- Work uniforms
- Some gifts
- Miscellaneous expenses including safe deposit box fees, certain legal fees, etc.
photo credit: StockMonkeys.com